Today we will explore 10 creative uses for magnets that can make your everyday life easier. At Blue Bee Printing, we have many custom options for magnets and we can customize them to fit your needs. Some of the options available to you are: die cut magnets, round magnets, oval magnets, rounded corner magnets, square magnets, rectangle magnets, and magnets sheets. Blue Bee Printing can also help customers turn photographs into customized magnets. Whether you plan to use magnets for fun or work, we have found that there are virtually endless ways to use magnets both around the home and in the office.
Some of the ways our customers are using our custom magnets include:
- Providing entertainment and education for children by giving them a set of magnets that have letters and numbers on them. The various combinations of letters and numbers allow children to be creative while being eco-friendly and not using paper pads all of the time when practicing the basics. Plus, magnets can be easily stored on a magnetic surface, such as a board or fridge.
- Hanging up clothing in the closet, using metal hangers. This reuses metal hangers you might have acquired during a shopping trip and the magnets prevent clothing from falling off the railing in your closet.
- Finding metal studs in a wall. This can be very helpful if you do not have a stud finder close by or if you are helping out a friend who doesn’t own a stud finder.
- Showcasing photographs of projects you have either already completed or those you plan to do in the future. You can hang these photographs on a fridge or on your garage’s metal workbench. This is also a good way to show off your children’s artwork.
- Keeping pins and needles in a safe place for crafting (inside a non-ferrous jar). You can also use the magnet to gather up all of your pins and needles when you have finished a project and the sharp objects are scattered. This method will help ensure that you don’t miss any; especially important for those who have young children or pets.
- Picking up nails and screws which often end up scattered after a project. Many wives will be much happier if their spouses keep the garage or work area cleaner!
- Keeping an extra set of keys underneath your vehicle, secured with a magnetic box, in case you accidentally lock your keys in your vehicle.
- Creating a vision board by applying special magnetic paint to a surface. Once the paint is dry, you can use magnets to hold inspirational photographs, future plans, maps, and more on the vision board.
- Adhering steel framing squares on the outside of toolboxes. This can provide easy and quick access to allow for gluing magnets to the sides of the toolbox.
- Storing knives in a safe manner – create your own magnetic knife holder and stop fumbling with sharp knives in a drawer. Not only is this a safer alternative, but it will keep your knives sharper, longer.